Subject: RE: Invitation to the 41st meeting of the European Electricity Regulatory Forum (Florence, 28-29 May 2026)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2026 15:44:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Madam/Sir,
 
This is a reminder to register for the 41st meeting of the European
Electricity Regulatory Forum that will take place on 28-29th May in
Florence. If you have not done so already, please register by Monday May
7th cob, at the following link:
https://register.event-works.europa.eu/dgscic/elecreg26/e/lk/g/89435/k 
 
Please check regularly the webpage 41st European Electricity Regulatory
Forum - Energy - European Commission for updates of the agenda of the
event and for all relevant documents. 
 
Kind reminder to submit your presentations and other relevant
documentation for publication on the website by Thursday 13th May 2026.
 
With kind regards, 

 
European Commission
Directorate-General for Energy 
Unit C3 – Internal Energy Market 
[email-masked]

From: ENER ELEC REG FORUM 
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2026 12:51 PM
To: ENER ELEC REG FORUM <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to the 41st meeting of the European Electricity
Regulatory Forum (Florence, 28-29 May 2026) 
 
Dear Madam/Sir,
 
Please find attached an invitation to attend the 41st meeting of the
European Electricity Regulatory Forum that will take place on 28th & 29th
May in Florence in the Chamber of Commerce, Stock Exchange Room, Piazza
Mentana, Florence, Italy. The agenda is also attached to this e-mail. 

For logistical reasons and to adhere to capacity limitations at the
venue, your organisation is invited to send one representative to take
part in the meeting (with limited exceptions in line with previous
meetings). As explained in the attached invitation, each participant must
register online via the following form (please copy/paste the link): 
https://register.event-works.europa.eu/dgscic/elecreg26/e/lk/g/89435/k/
 
All relevant documents will be uploaded on our website, on the following
page: 
https://energy.ec.europa.eu/events/41st-european-electricity-regulatory-f
orum-2026-05-28_en 
 
If, in the meantime you need any other information, please do not
hesitate to contact us. 

We are looking forward to seeing you in Florence. 

With kind regards, 
The conference team

European Commission
Directorate-General for Energy 
Unit C3 – Internal Energy Market 
[email-masked]