Subject: KIND REMINDER: Informal Meeting of Ministers responsible for Cohesion Policy (4-5/6, Nicosia)
From: "ECOFIN2 - Cohesion Policy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 11:08:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder that the deadline for appointing the Delegation 
Accreditation Officer (DAO) for the Informal Meeting of the Ministers 
responsible for Cohesion Policy (4-5 June, Nicosia) was yesterday. 
Delegations who have not yet done so, are kindly requested to do the 
necessary as soon as possible. (PIN, p.8, “To appoint the DAO, please submit 
their full name, telephone number and email address to 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  no later than the 11th of 
May 2026”)

DAOs should ensure that all members of the delegation are duly registered 
and that all required information is submitted accurately by the 23rd May 
2026.

Kind regards,

The GSC Cohesion Team

Council of the European Union
General Secretariat
Directorate-General Economic and Financial Affairs
Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 175 - 1048 Bruxelles/Brussel - Belgique/België

Disclaimer: The views expressed are solely those of the writer and may not 
be regarded as stating an official position of the Council of the EU.

Clause de non-responsabilité: Les avis exprimés n'engagent que leur auteur 
et ne peuvent être considérés comme une position officielle du Conseil de 
l'UE.

From: ECOFIN2 - Cohesion Policy <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2026 2:40 PM
Subject: Informal Meeting of Ministers responsible for Cohesion Policy 
(4-5/6, Nicosia)

Dear all,

On behalf of the Presidency, please find attached the invitation, the draft 
programme as well as the Practical Information Note for the Informal Meeting 
of the Ministers (IMM) responsible for Cohesion Policy, which will take 
place on 4-5 June 2026 in Nicosia.

Kind regards,

The GSC Cohesion Team

Council of the European Union
General Secretariat
Directorate-General Economic and Financial Affairs
Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 175 - 1048 Bruxelles/Brussel - Belgique/België

Disclaimer: The views expressed are solely those of the writer and may not 
be regarded as stating an official position of the Council of the EU.

Clause de non-responsabilité: Les avis exprimés n'engagent que leur auteur 
et ne peuvent être considérés comme une position officielle du Conseil de 
l'UE.