Subject: [SPAM] Invitation to speak at the CEE Digital Summit Warsaw 2026, 29.09.2026
From: "Michal Kanownik" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Kristin Kaur - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>, "Rein Oidekivi - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2026 21:27:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Ms.
Liisa-Ly Pakosta
Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs

Dear Minister,

On behalf of the CEE Digital Coalition and the Digital Poland Association, I 
am pleased to invite you to join us as a speaker at the CEE Digital Summit 
Warsaw 2026, taking place on 29 September 2026 in Warsaw. Please find the 
official invitation with the programme details attached to this email.

We would be honoured if you could join the Ministerial Debate on 
strengthening digital cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe as one of 
the panel speakers, alongside ministers responsible for digital affairs from 
across the region. The Summit is organised in close cooperation with the 
Ministry of Digital Affairs of the Republic of Poland and will be followed 
by the 8th Cybersecurity Forum, creating a unique opportunity for high-level 
discussions with policymakers and industry leaders.

We sincerely hope you will be able to join us in Warsaw. Should you require 
any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact 
me.

Sincerely,

Michał Kanownik

President

Digital Poland Association
Leader of CEE Digital Coalition