Subject: Access-to-documents request — DSA trusted-flagger correspondence (1 May 2026–present)
From: "Madison Records" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - TTJA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2026 19:07:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

27 July 2026

The Digital Services Coordinator
Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority (TTJA) — Estonia

Re: Request for access to documents — correspondence with DSA trusted 
flaggers

Dear Sir or Madam,

The American Accountability Foundation, a non-profit research organisation, 
requests access to the documents described below held by the Consumer 
Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority (TTJA) in its capacity as the 
Digital Services Coordinator for Estonia, under the applicable national law 
providing a right of access to documents held by public authorities.

DOCUMENTS REQUESTED
Copies of all correspondence, including emails, between your authority and 
any entity that your authority has designated as a trusted flagger under 
Article 22 of the Digital Services Act (Regulation (EU) 2022/2065), relating 
to failures by online platforms to remove content that those trusted 
flaggers had flagged. This includes any correspondence in which a trusted 
flagger reports, complains of, or otherwise raises a platform's failure or 
refusal to remove or act upon flagged content.

TIME PERIOD
Please search for correspondence dated from 1 May 2026 through the date this 
request is processed.

FORMAT AND HANDLING
a. Please provide the documents electronically (PDF or native format).
b. We are content to receive documents in your national language; where one 
is readily available, an English summary would be appreciated.
c. If this request must be submitted on a specific form or under a 
particular procedure, please treat this letter as that request, or advise us 
how to proceed, rather than rejecting it.
d. If access to any document is refused in whole or in part, please state 
the specific legal basis and release any portions that can be disclosed.
e. Please acknowledge receipt and provide a reference number.

If you need to clarify or narrow any part of this request, please contact me 
directly.

Yours faithfully,

Colby Teelin
Research Associate, American Accountability Foundation
300 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
+1 202-215-5258 · 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]