Subject: EST Global survey to collect current information on security of insulin supply
From: "AMP" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Strategic Country Support Euro" <[email-masked]>, "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "PIRGARI, Dorina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2025 17:03:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

We sincerely apologize for the late notice.

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be 
included.

The survey is available for completion at the following link: 
<https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/4a04c7438e304dd1abf52a5258c361d0> WHO 
Survey on the Security of Insulin Supply . 
(https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/4a04c7438e304dd1abf52a5258c361d0) .

Мы искренне извиняемся за позднее уведомление.

См. прикрепленное письмо от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).

Опрос доступен для заполнения по следующей ссылке: WHO Survey on the 
<https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/4a04c7438e304dd1abf52a5258c361d0> 
Security of Insulin Supply . 
(https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/4a04c7438e304dd1abf52a5258c361d0) .

Best regards,

Access to Medicines and Health Products (AMP)

WHO Regional Office for Europe

Copenhagen, Denmark