Subject: Notification of Network Name Change to ERVI-net
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2025 10:44:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the consolidation of the three previous 
networks has been completed, and the necessary updates were successfully 
implemented in our system at the end of last week. The change to ERVI-net is 
now in place and we no longer have three networks! From this point forward, 
please use the name ERVI-net in all relevant communications and 
documentation.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Keti Sala

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL