Subject: FW: Projekti kooskõlastamine. Paisu:(Aruküla) F3 võrgu seisukorra taastamine
From: "Egle Ninep-Kaselt" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Annika Matson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2026 15:24:03 +0300

Tere,

Edastan parandatud failid. Reservtoru ei ole ette nähtud.

Parimate soovidega,

Egle Ninep-Kaselt

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5597 1898

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3 10112 Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.

From: Annika Matson <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2026 11:27 AM
To: Egle Ninep-Kaselt <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Projekti kooskõlastamine. Paisu:(Aruküla) F3 võrgu seisukorra
taastamine

Tere

Edastan küsimused seoses Paisu:(Aruküla) F3 võrgu seisukorra taastamise
projektiga Jõesuu külas riigitee nr 11262 Ruu-Ihasalu tee km 4,06 teemaal
ja tee kaitsevööndis.

1.	Palun täpsustada, kas lisaks kahele kaitsetorus maakaablile on
kavandatud rajada ristumisel riigiteega ka reservtoru, millele on viidatud
ristmevälja joonis märkuses nr 3. Projekti asendiplaanil ja seletuskirjas
selle kohta infot ei leidnud.

2.      Kas alloleval pildil tähistatud Telia sidekaabli, mis paikneb
kergliiklustee katte all, sügavuse ja asukoha täpsustamist ei oleks
võimalik lasta surfimise asemel teha tehnovõrgu omanikul kaabliotsijaga?

Annika Matson
peaspetsialist
planeerimise osakond

tehnovõrkude üksus

+372 5462 0384
 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

From: Egle Ninep-Kaselt <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2026 10:38 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Projekti kooskõlastamine. Paisu:(Aruküla) F3 võrgu seisukorra
taastamine

Tere,

Edastan manuses taotluse.

Parimate soovidega,

Egle Ninep-Kaselt

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5597 1898

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3 10112 Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.