Subject: Reminder to register for the WP.6 Forum, 7-11 April 2025
From: "ECE-Regulatory" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 16:02:20 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear WP.6 experts,

We would like to remind you that the 
<https://unece.org/trade/events/wp6-fourth-forum> WP.6 Forum meetings  will 
take place from 7 to 11 April 2025.
If you have already registered, thank you! You will find some further 
details in the attached flyer and on the meeting pages.
If you have not yet registered, please do so quickly so that we know how 
many people to expect.
You can find the agendas for the meetings at:

*	 <https://unece.org/info/Trade/WP.6-Meetings/events/399542> ToS-GRS 
meeting on 8 April morning
*	 <https://unece.org/info/Trade/WP.6-Meetings/events/399540> MARS group 
meeting on 9 April morning
*	 <https://unece.org/info/Trade/WP.6-Meetings/events/399525> GRM group 
meeting on 10 April morning
*	 <https://unece.org/info/events/event/399996> START-Ed meeting on 11 April 
morning

And for the conferences; synopsis and agendas available on line; see also 
the attached flyer:

*	8 April from 14:00,  <https://unece.org/trade/wp6/8April2025_conference> A 
Gender Perspective on Standards for Artificial Intelligence
*	9 April from 14:00,  <https://unece.org/trade/wp6/9April2025_conference> 
Challenges and Opportunities of Regulating Products with Embedded Artificial 
Intelligence
*	10 April from 14:00,  <https://unece.org/trade/wp6/10April2025_conference> 
Improving Quality Infrastructure Processes with Applied Use of Artificial 
Intelligence

We hope that you will be able to join us for these meeting.
Please do register quickly so that we have an idea of how many participants 
to expect.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the secretariat.

Best regards,
Lance
Lance Thompson
Secretary WP.6
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Phone: +41 (0) 22 917 1298
Mobile: +41 (0) 76 691 0820
 <https://unece.org/trade/wp6>
Palais des Nations
8-14 avenue de la Paix
CH - 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland