Subject: Governing Body: Information session for governments on the agenda of the 357th Session (12-13 June 2026)
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2026 18:32:28 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/01-06-2026/19

Governing Body: Information session for governments on the agenda of the 
357th Session (12-13 June 2026)

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the Governments 
of Member States of the International Labour Organization (ILO) and has the 
honour to inform them that an information session for government 
representatives on the 
<https://www.ilo.org/sites/default/files/2026-05/GB357-Agenda-EN.pdf> agenda 
of the forthcoming session of the Governing Body will be held on Friday, 5 
June 2026, from 4.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. The meeting will take place in the 
Tempus building at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.

Interpretation services will be provided in Arabic, Chinese, English, 
French, German, Russian and Spanish.

Government representatives who are unable to attend in person may also 
participate remotely, through the following link:

 <https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/93936949859?pwd=kEn6ekT47raCsQjgb2NGRjIajbMgi8.1> 
https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/93936949859?pwd=kEn6ekT47raCsQjgb2NGRjIajbMgi8.1

Meeting ID: 939 3694 9859

Passcode: 766844

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the Governments of Member States of the ILO the assurances of its highest 
consideration.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Route des Morillons 4

CH-1211 Geneva 22

Switzerland

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

 <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> ilo.org | 
<https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org> 
Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo> 
LinkedIn |  <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/> Instagram

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------