Subject: Ligipääsu teenustele - taotlus
From: "Kaidi Neeme - HELMES" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - RIK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2026 08:16:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Palun ligipääsu teenusele:
https://x-tee.ee/et/service-catalog/ettevotjaMuudatusedTasuta_v1/services/
477904420/70000310/arireg/EE/v1

Kaidi Neeme
Team Lead

Mobile: 53460629
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Web:  <https://www.helmes.com/> https://www.helmes.com

Read more about us:

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/46551/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/helmes_people/?hl=en>

 <https://www.facebook.com/helmes.ee/>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.