Subject: [DKIM katki]Questions of the Members of the Baltic Assembly to the Baltic Council of Ministers
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Ligi - RAM <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Andreas-Ra Adoson'" <[email-masked]>, "'GODFREY Renata'" <[email-masked]>,'Kristīna Štrausa' <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2026 15:25:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post
ja kalender.

Dear Sir/Madame,

On behalf of the Baltic Assembly, I am sending you numerous questions
which require answers from the ministries regarding the cooperation of the
Baltic States and the implementation of the recommendations of the Baltic
Assembly. We would appreciate receiving clear and precise answers to these
questions by 10 August 2026.

Please find attached the cover letter, as well as the questions.

Sincerely,

 BALTIC ASSEMBLY

Evelina Lielause

Consultant

+371 26121407

 <http://www.baltasam.org/> www.baltasam.org

Citadeles 2-616, Riga, Latvia, LV-1010

 <https://www.instagram.com/balticassembly/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/102912134>
<https://x.com/AssemblyBaltic>  <https://www.facebook.com/BalticAssembly>
<https://www.youtube.com/@BalticAssembly>