Subject: Selgitustaotlus
From: "Getter Ulla | WIDEN" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Henri Ratnik | WIDEN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2026 15:33:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud Terviseameti esindaja

Edastan manusena digitaalselt allkirjastatud selgitustaotluse, millele
palun Terviseameti vastust.

Lugupidamisega

_____________________________

Getter Ulla
WIDEN

Senior Associate | vandeadvokaat

Tel: +372 5347 5412
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Rävala pst 4, Tallinn 10145, Estonia |  <http://www.widen.legal/>
www.widen.legal | +372 640 0250

WIDEN is the new Baltic joint name and trademark of former Estonian law
firm LEXTAL, Latvian law firm RER LEXTAL and Lithuanian law firm ILAW
LEXTAL.

This email may contain PRIVILEGED and / or CONFIDENTIAL information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this email.
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by
mistake and delete this email from your system. For information on how we
process your personal data, please review our
<https://widen.legal/privacy-policy/> Privacy Policy.