Subject: Request for invitation to provide feedback on intention to develop a bill to amend Media Services Act - MPA
From: "Smith, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Koronakis, Alexandros" <[email-masked]>, "Grela, Raquel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 18:17:08 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Rebecca Smith, I am contacting you on behalf of the Motion
Picture Association (MPA), which represents the interests of the six major
international producers and distributors of films, home entertainment and
TV programmes. Our members are Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures,
Netflix Studios, Paramount Pictures Corporation, Sony Pictures
Entertainment Inc, Universal City Studios LLC, and Warner Bros.
Entertainment Inc. 

Some of our members have made us aware that the Ministry of Culture has
recently sent an invitation to stakeholders to provide feedback on a draft
bill to amend the Media Services Act, with a deadline for feedback of June
18. We would be very interested in providing our feedback on the bill on
behalf of our members, and would like to ask if it would be possible to
receive an invitation to provide feedback?

Many thanks for your consideration, and looking forward to hearing from
you.

Best Regards,

Rebecca Smith

 

REBECCA SMITH
Policy Counsel
Motion Picture Association EMEA
+32 475 52 19 98 (mobile)
+32 (0)2 778 27 06 (office)
 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Moving Pictures. Moving Audiences. Moving Forward.