Subject: Reminder: To OCPs FOR ACTION: Register for the European SARS-CoV-2 and influenza Bioinformatics External Quality Assessment (ESIB-EQA)
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:57:01 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To:         Operational Contact Points for COVID-19 and Influenza

Cc:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

This is a kind reminder on the forthcoming European SARS-CoV-2 and influenza 
Bioinformatics External Quality Assessment (ESIB-EQA) planned for the 
beginning of March 2024.

Please find the invitation letter attached for more details and 
registration, and note that Laboratories must confirm their participation by 
14 February 2024.

With thanks and best wishes,

The ECDC COVID-19 and Influenza Laboratory and Surveillance Teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: ECDC respiratory viruses
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 3:33 PM
Cc: ECDC Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: To OCPs FOR ACTION: Register for the European SARS-CoV-2 and 
influenza Bioinformatics External Quality Assessment (ESIB-EQA)

To:         Operational Contact Points for COVID-19 and Influenza

Cc:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

We would like to inform you about the forthcoming European SARS-CoV-2 and 
influenza Bioinformatics External Quality Assessment (ESIB-EQA) planned for 
the beginning of March 2024.

This year, the ESIB-EQA will focus specifically on influenza viruses of 
zoonotic origin. The SARS-CoV-2 part on the other hand will focus as before 
on mainly currently circulating viruses.

The ESIB-EQA is facilitated by RIVM and Institut Pasteur.

Please find the invitation letter attached for more details and 
registration, and note that Laboratories must confirm their participation by 
14 February 2024.

With thanks and best wishes,

The ECDC COVID-19 and Influenza Laboratory and Surveillance Teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.