Subject: Tripartite information session on the implementation of the ILO reform process and contingency framework for the 2026-27 biennium
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2026 18:38:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/07-08-2026/26

Tripartite information session on the implementation of the ILO reform 
process and contingency framework for the 2026-27 biennium

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the governments 
and Permanent Missions of Member States of the International Labour 
Organization (ILO) and has the honour to inform them that, pursuant to the 
decision adopted by the Governing Body at its 357th Session (June 2026) 
concerning the contingency framework for the 2026–27 biennium ( 
<https://www.ilo.org/resource/record-decisions/gb/gb357/decision-concerning-contingency-framework-2026%E2%80%9327-biennium> 
GB.357/PFA/4/Decision, para. (c)), a tripartite information session on the 
implementation of the ILO reform process and contingency framework for the 
2026–27 biennium will be held on Tuesday, 1 September 2026, from 1.30 to 
4.30 p.m. (CEST), in room II at ILO headquarters.

Participants wishing to attend the information session remotely may do so 
via Zoom using the following link:

 <https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/97503527646?pwd=Xzy6XnxnKr0lDLamQvpxFXB6dQD4N0.1> 
https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/97503527646?pwd=Xzy6XnxnKr0lDLamQvpxFXB6dQD4N0.1

Meeting ID: 97503527646
Passcode: 188863

The Office wishes to draw the attention of the governments and Permanent 
Missions to the fact that no document will be distributed prior to this 
information session. Simultaneous interpretation services will be provided 
in English, French and Spanish.

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the governments and Permanent Missions of Member States of the ILO the 
assurances of its highest consideration.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Route des Morillons 4

CH-1211 Geneva 22

Switzerland

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

 <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm> ilo.org | 
<https://twitter.com/ilo> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org> 
Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo> 
LinkedIn |  <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/> Instagram

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------