Subject: SAVE THE DATE - WIPO Launch of the Global Innovation Index (GII) 2025 – September 16, 2025
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2025 08:48:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. 9253 relating to the global launch of the
2025 edition of the Global Innovation Index (GII).

More details are available at Launch of the Global Innovation Index 2025
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/details.jsp?meeting_id=87431> .

-------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. 9253 concernant le lancement
mondial de l’édition 2025 de l’Indice mondial de l’innovation.

Plus de détails sont disponibles sur
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=87431> Lancement
de l’Indice mondial de l’innovation 2025.

-------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. 9253 concerniente a la
presentación mundial de la edición de 2025 del Índice Mundial de
Innovación.

Más detalles están disponibles en
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=87431>
Presentación del Índice Mundial de Innovación 2025.

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic
message may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected
information. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and all its
attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses
prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY