Subject: Question Regarding Laissez-passer for Deceased Transport
From: Vītolu Apbedīšanas Dienests <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 09:30:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I represent SIA “FUNERAL SERVICE LATVIA” (Reg. No. 40103185394), a funeral 
service company in Latvia.

We would like to ask whether it is possible to obtain the laissez-passer for 
a corpse (permission for deceased transport) remotely/online from the 
Estonian Health Board, without visiting the office in person.

If yes, could you please advise:

*
which documents must be submitted,

*
through which channel (email, online portal),

*
and how the issued document is delivered.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Best regards,

Artūrs Vītols

SIA “FUNERAL SERVICE LATVIA”

Tallinas šoseja 72, Baltezers, Ādažu novads, LV-2164

Tel.: +371 28383952

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>