Subject: Status of mandatory B2B e-invoicing 2027
From: "Pauls Grandavs" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2026 16:20:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministry of Finance,

I am writing to you in the name of ‘Rimi Baltic’, to ask for clarification
regarding the planned implementation of mandatory business-to-business
(B2B) e-invoicing in Estonia.

Could you please confirm whether full adoption of B2B e-invoicing is
expected to become mandatory by 2027? We have not been able to find any
official publication regarding its adoption or parliamentary approval, and
given that 2027 is now only about six months away, we wanted to check
directly with you on the current status.

Any official guidance, documentation, or links to relevant legislation
would be highly appreciated.

Best regards / Ar cieņu,

Pauls Grandavs

Project Manager

Mobile: +371 20280264

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Rimi Baltic

A.Deglava street 161,

Riga, LV-1021, Latvia

www.rimibaltic.com

PRIVĀTUMA PAZIŅOJUMS: Mums rūp Jūsu privātums. Mēs esam caurskatāmi
attiecībā uz to, kā mēs ievācam un apstrādājam personas datus, ko Jūs mums
izpaužat. Sīkāka informācija par to, kā mēs apstrādājam Jūsu personas
datus, atrodama vietnē https://www.rimi.lv/privatuma-politika

ATTENTION: This e-mail may contain confidential information that is
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited.