Subject: Request for a meeting regarding the upcoming Procurement
From: "Anastasia Sturza" <[email-masked]>
To: "RRO riigihanked - RAM" <[email-masked]>,Riigihangete järelevalve list - RAM <[email-masked]>, "Riigihangete vaidlustuskomisjon - RAM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Eugen Caras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2026 17:36:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues ,

On behalf of the Embassy of the Republic of Moldova in the Republic of
Estonia, we would like to kindly request a meeting between H.E. Mr. Eugen
Caras, Ambassador of the Republic of Moldova to Estonia, and the
responsible representative for public procurements at the Ministry of
Finance.

The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the upcoming Elektrilevi
procurement for the replacement of approximately 700,000 smart meters and
the participation of ADD GRUP, a Moldovan producer of smart metering
solutions, in the tender process. (
<https://riigihanked.riik.ee/rhr-web/#/procurement/8070684/general-info>
General requirements of the procurement process ).

We would be grateful if you could let us know a suitable date and time for
the meeting.

Kind regards,
Anastasia Sturza
—

Deputy Head/ Counsellor

Embassy of the Republic of Moldova to the Republic of Estonia

Narva
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.google.com_maps_
search_Narva-2Bmnt-2B7-3Fentry-3Dgmail-26source-3Dg&d=DwMFaQ&c=V9IgWpI5Pvz
Tw83UyHGVSoW3Uc1MFWe5J8PTfkrzVSo&r=mLxKW8AXB_JVQgdtyU2iEWjiEvlbwLLuZdxpZB5
7_20&m=LmwxYd0yFcaopv8FRlwnPD63xqQBSyqnW8KlhyV7MbOUqHpVranvLXcuIda8I-zR&s=
Jsyg-LTu6BMmjBbZW_a_Qx-uwLq0PjiyOheHNIybxNs&e=>  mnt 7, of. 546, 10117
Tallinn, Estonia

Tel: (372)6420203 [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>