Subject: Letter from European Tech Companies on the CSA Regulation (2022/0155(COD))
From: "Romain Digneaux" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2025 09:00:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I am writing to share a letter co-signed by European technology companies 
expressing concerns about the ongoing Council discussions on the Regulation 
to combat child sexual abuse (CSA Regulation, 2022/0155(COD)).

While we fully support efforts to protect children online, we believe the 
current compromise proposal under the Danish Presidency could inadvertently 
weaken online safety and have serious consequences for European 
competitiveness, cybersecurity, and digital sovereignty.

Please find the letter attached. I remain at your disposal for any questions 
or further discussion.

Kind regards,

Romain Digneaux
Public Policy Manager
m: +32 495 32 27 14

Proton - Privacy by Default
proton.me <https://proton.me/>

Romain Digneaux
Public Policy Manager
m: +32 495 32 27 14

Proton - Privacy by Default
proton.me <https://proton.me/>