Subject: 1 week consultation from WG NaN, deadline 23 June 2026
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2026 12:15:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG NaN#32 has finalised its meeting held in Sophia-Antipolis on 9-11 June 
2026. WG NaN approved the following draft ECC deliverables for public 
consultation:

*	Draft ECC Recommendation (26)05: “Harmonised National Numbering 
Conventions regarding numbering resources”

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(26)05.docx> 
Draft ECC Recommendation (26)05

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (19)03: “Measures for increasing 
Trust in Calling Line Identification and Originating Identification”

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(19)03.docx> 
Draft revision of ECTRA Recommendation (19)03

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (17)04: “Numbering for eCall”

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(17)04.docx> 
Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (17)04

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of one 
week consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to proceed 
to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverables, please 
notify  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] by 23 June 2026 stating the reasons for your 
objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverables will commence on 24 June 2026, and it will end on 31 
July 2026.

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 30 62 65 29

E-Mail / Teams

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

ECO Annual Report 2025 is published now - 
<https://cept.org/files/2105/ECO%20AnnualReport_2025.pdf> click to read.

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/