Subject: FW: Request for Interview- Academic Project
From: "SM kantselei info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]", "[email-masked]"
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 11:37:06 +0200

Hei, kas see pigem MKMi teema!?

Mall

From: Aarushi Tripathi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2025 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Request for Interview- Academic Project

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning

I hope you are doing well.

My name is Aarushi Tripathi, and I am a second-year student in the Master
of Public Policy program at Duke University, USA. As part of the course, I
am working on a project to understand different types of financing
mechanisms to fund social protection schemes for platform or gig workers
in Estonia. I am trying to learn more about how these financing mechanisms
- identified through the work of the International Labour Organization -
have been implemented, what they mean for workers and the challenges and
opportunities they present. I am hoping to use these findings to create
policy recommendations for other countries with a similar context.

Through case studies, I am hoping to obtain deeper insights into how
workers with sporadic work can be better included within social protection
schemes. Estonia represents a distinct financing mechanism model, that of
automated registration. I have also added a short overview of my research
objectives with this email.

I wanted to check if a member within the ministry would be available for
an interview anytime this month or the next? If so, is there any formal
process to request an interview?

Their insights would be invaluable in strengthening my research findings
and would contribute significantly to designing more robust funding
methods for social protection of platform workers.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to the
possibility of collaborating with you on this important research
endeavour. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards

Aarushi

Aarushi Tripathi (she/her)

<https://www.name-coach.com/aarushi-tripathi-f8918f81-fcca-41bd-9ebc-d5983
d08dc4c>

Vice President, Duke Graduate and Professional Student Government

Master of Public Policy- MPP '25, Sanford School of Public Policy

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/aarushitripathi/>

Email:- [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>