Subject: Save the date NALM/74
From: "Hadenius Isabella" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>,Moonika Käst <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Lohko-Soner Katja" <[email-masked]>, "Waltari Helena" <[email-masked]>, "Ampuja Outi" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2026 10:47:34 +0200

Dear all,

You are warmly welcome to save the date for the upcoming NALM/74 meeting,
which will take place from 5 May 11:00 until 7 May 13:00.

Please see the information below; further details will follow.

Response and Attendance Confirmation
To facilitate planning and ensure sufficient preparation time, please
respond to the calendar invitation as soon as possible, indicating whether
you plan to attend the main meeting and/or noise sub-group meeting. You
may use the function “Accept but edit the response before sending,” or
alternatively send me a separate email with this information.

Submission of Agenda Items

If you have any proposals or items for the agenda, kindly attach them in
your reply.

Update NALM contact list
Please also confirm the names and contact details in the NALM contact
list. Send me the updated version.

Best,
Isabella Hadenius

Isabella Hadenius

Environmental Advisor

Maritime and Civil Aviation Department
Mobile: +46 72-209 82 73

Swedish Transport Agency
SE-601 73 Norrköping
 <https://www.transportstyrelsen.se/> transportstyrelsen.se
Telephone: +46 771-503 503

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/transportstyrelsen> Facebook,
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportstyrelsen-swedish-transport-age
ncy-/> Linkedin and  <https://twitter.com/TS_Nyheter> X.

Find out how the Swedish Transport Agency processes your personal data:
<https://www.transportstyrelsen.se/en/About-the-site/how-we-take-care-of-y
our-privacy/> How we take care of your privacy - Transportstyrelsen.se

Think before you print.