Subject: SFNT-2026-04-13
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2026 07:01:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSSFNT-2026-04-13

Dear Safeguard users,

Safeguard - Reminder AlertWe 
would like to inform you that we have not received any reaction/objection 
from your side. Please note that you can still react to add information or 
raise an objection against the notified measure (if there is no other 
existing objection under validation) before the specified deadline.
Alert ID	 CI	 Date of launch	 Product Designation	 Authority	 Deadline Date2009/48/EC-D-260127-24472 
GEN251212339767 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/smcs/icsms/#/case-investigations/case-investigation/GEN251212339767> 
2026-02-12	 childrens&apos;s backpack with water gun 	Bundesanstalt für 
Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin, Safety Gate & ICSMS Contact Point2026-05-13

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to 
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard 
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230.

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to 
implementing measures adopted under the Ecodesign Directive (EU) 2009/125 
are subject to the safeguard procedure under Regulation (EU) 2024/1781 (Art 
69).

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to this 
email.