Subject: ICAO State letter 2025/27: Adoption of Amendment 44 to Annex 15
From: "Peacock, Christopher" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linton, Trudy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 16:59:32 +0300

Good morning,

This is to inform you that the State Letter – ‘Adoption of Amendment 44 to 
Annex 15 (2025/27)', dated 17/04/2025, has been added to ICAO-NET.

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese

The State letter can be accessed through ICAO-NET (http://portal.icao.int 
<http://portal.icao.int/> ) by selecting "Correspondence/State letters" from 
the top navigation menu.

Kindly note that the above information is for dissemination to the 
appropriate authorities.

Regards,

Web Content Management Services

ICT/CA - Corporate Applications

International Civil Aviation Organization

+1 (514) 954-8219 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.icao.int 
<https://www.icao.int/>

This email was sent to you on behalf of the State Letter's originator.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.