Subject: Corrigendum to document 24/10 EIB GROUP STRATEGIC ROADMAP 2024-2027
From: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>, "BOIS-WILLAERT Emilie" <[email-masked]>, "GEORGES Yannick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 12:13:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Advisors to Governors,

Please note that a corrigendum to document 24/10 EIB GROUP STRATEGIC ROADMAP 
2024-2027 has been published on the BOG portal today. The purpose of this 
corrigendum is to insert, on page 18 of the document to the Governors, the 
indicative language proposal for change to Article 16.5 of the EIB Statute.

With kind regards

Board of Governors Secretariat

General Secretariat / Governing Bodies Department

98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer
L-2950 Luxembourg
 <http://www.eib.org/> www.eib.org

 <http://twitter.com/EIB> 
<http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanInvestmentBank> 
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9360> 
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaninvestmentbank/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EIBtheEUbank> 
<http://www.eib.org/infocentre/rss/index.htm>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
reservees a l'attention et a l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent 
etre
confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, vous etes
informes que vous l'avez recu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est
interdite. Dans ce cas, vous etes pries de le detruire et d'en informer la
Banque Europeenne d'Investissement.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any use of it is prohibited. In
such a case please delete this message and kindly notify the European
Investment Bank accordingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------