Subject: Register now: AMS Coaching Programme - Plenary Session - Transmission: Impossible – IPC Measures to Prevent AMR in Hospital Settings
From: "amscoaching" <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2025 19:17:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleague,

What if your hospital’s strongest antibiotic isn’t a drug, but your IPC?

This webinar is part of the AMS Coaching Programme Plenary Sessions.

🗓 Wednesday, 29 October 2025

🕓 09:00–11:00 (CET)

📌 Transmission: Impossible – IPC Measures to Prevent AMR in Hospital 
Settings

From hand hygiene to environmental controls, this session equips you with 
practical IPC measures that stop resistance in its tracks and shows how 
robust IPC underpins every AMS intervention.

We’ll cover:

*	Achieving and sustaining high hand-hygiene compliance (“Bare Below the 
Elbows”)
*	Environmental cleaning of high-touch surfaces (audits, checklists, quick 
wins)
*	Patient flow, isolation/cohorting, and device-related risk reduction
*	Integrating IPC indicators and audits into AMS operational plans
*	Practical tools you can take back to your wards the same day

Led by:

*	Dr. Ermira Tartari Bonnici (University of Malta)
*	Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Presterl (Medical University of Vienna)
*	Prof. Biljana Carevic (Clinical Center of Serbia)

If you wish to participate, please register via the link below:

🔗 Register here 
<https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/ou1IBCZaR7WLxVnPZJvozQ>

Please also circulate this invitation among relevant colleagues (IPC teams, 
facility managers, frontline staff).

We look forward to your continued engagement in the programme.

Best regards,

The AMR Team