Subject: N18683: NOTAM A0257/24 väljastatud (ID:18683)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:55:13 +0200

Tere Transpordiameti Lennundusteenistus Diana Krotova

Teie NOTAM-taotluse numbriga 18683 alusel, mis saabus meile 12-02-2024 
18:28, väljastasime alljärgneva NOTAMi:

A0257/24
(A0257/24 NOTAMN Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/014/5756N02659E004 A)EETT 
B)2402182200 C)2402252159 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2345 ESTABLISHED DUE TO 
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI AN AREA BOUNDED BY: STRAIGHT LINES JOI-NING 
575605N 0270425E - 575623N 0265848E - 575429N 0265904E - 575326N 0270008E 
THEN THE CLOCKWISE ARC OF A CIRCLE RADIUS OF 3NM CENTRED ON 575623N 0265848E 
(RIDALI AD) BTN 575326N 0270008E AND 575605N 0270425E. ALL AIRCRAFT 
(INCLUDING UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN THE AREA 
WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD. 
PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5309 4264. 
RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO SAR, HOSP, ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD 
BOARD FLIGHTS. F)SFC G)1000FT AGL)

NOF Tallinn
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 6258 375