Subject: CEE Digital Coalition Statement - Forging Ahead: A Unified Vision of Central Eastern European Digital Industries for the Digital Future
From: "Michal Kanownik - CEE Digital Coalition" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 16:43:30 +0300

Dear Minister,

The digital transition in Europe presents a critical opportunity to
redefine global living standards and confront major challenges through
collective action. Central Eastern Europe's remarkable economic evolution,
highlighted by significant GDP growth, exemplifies the transformative
power of digital initiatives. Recognizing the challenges that lie ahead,
it is imperative to boost productivity with digital technologies to
sustain our competitive advantage. As leaders of the digital industry in
Central Eastern Europe, we are committed to building a competitive and
innovative digital economy in Europe and a prosperous, safe, modern
society in our region.

Guided by these principles, I am honored to present you with the “Forging
Ahead: A Unified Vision of Central Eastern European Digital Industries for
the Digital Future” statement, signed by fourteen digital industry
national trade associations from Central Eastern Europe, cooperating under
the banner of CEE Digital Coalition.

I invite you to look into our vision, covering a list of core priorities
for digital advancement addressed at the new European administration and
national authorities in our region’s countries. It is our sincere opinion
that ensuring Europe’s ability to foster innovation, competitiveness,
economic vitality, and resilience will require:

*	Promoting Cross-Sectoral Digital Integration and Openness;
*	Strengthening Cybersecurity and Trust;
*	Boosting Investment in Digital Skills and Education;
*	Fostering Innovation and Digital Services;
*	Promoting a Conducive Regulatory Environment;
*	Ensuring Sustainability;
*	Promoting Competitiveness and Global Partnerships.

I believe that our vision, presented in much detail in the document
attached, is a source of valuable, worthwhile guidelines for unleashing
the potential of a potent, digital economy in Europe and may be of
interest to you.

Sincerely,

Michał Kanownik
Initiator of  <https://ceedigitalsummit.com/> CEE Digitial Coalition
President of Digital Poland Association