Subject: FW: Gentle Reminder – MSC Roundtable on Technology Brussels
From: "Estonian Embassy in Berlin" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2025 10:17:58 +0300

Tere

Edastan kutse, mis on suunatud Majandus- ja tööstusminister Erkki Keldole.

Tervitused

  Liina Fitzgerald
  Botschaft der Republik Estland in Berlin
  Sekretärin
  +49 30 254 60 600

  Hildebrandtstr. 5 / 10785 Berlin
  berlin.mfa.ee

From: Invitation - Munich Security Conference 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 6, 2025 5:45 PM
To: Märt Änilane (MKM) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Evelin Tõnisson (MKM) <[email-masked]>; Estonian Embassy in 
Berlin <[email-masked]>; Kalvi Noormägi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Gentle Reminder – MSC Roundtable on Technology Brussels

To the attention of His Excellency Erkki Keldo

Your Excellency,

Please allow us to refer to your pending invitation by our Vice-Chairman and 
Chief Executive Officer Dr. Benedikt Franke to attend the MSC Roundtable on 
Technology which will take place in Brussels on October 15.

For your convenience, please find attached your personal invitation letter 
as well as our current Concept Note which includes the draft agenda. Kindly 
note that the document is strictly confidential and not to be distributed 
externally. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

We would be delighted to welcome you to Brussels in October and kindly ask 
you to confirm your attendance by e-mail at your earliest convenience. This 
will allow us to start the registration process in good time.

Should you or your team have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact 
the MSC Team via  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] or +49 89 37979490 at any time.

Sincerely,

The MSC Team

Munich Security Conference
Karolinenplatz 3 | 80333 München, Germany

E [email-masked]
P  <tel:+49%2089%203797949%200> +49 89 3797949 0

Website <https://www.securityconference.org/>  | 
<https://twitter.com/munsecconf> 𝕏 | Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/MunSecConf/>  | Instagram 
<https://www.instagram.com/munsecconf/>  | LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/munsecconf/>  | YouTube 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MunichSecurityConf>  | Threads 
<https://www.threads.net/@munsecconf>  | 
<https://newsletter.securityconference.de/en/> Newsletter | Bluesky 
<https://bsky.app/profile/munsecconf.bsky.social>  | 
<https://www.whatsapp.com/channel/0029Vaz66MaIt5rxZpVZOS3Y> WhatsApp

Stiftung Münchner Sicherheitskonferenz gGmbH
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Benedikt Franke, Sara-Sumie Yang
Eingetragen im Handelsregister B des Amtsgerichts München unter HRB 191372