Subject: Apply for the European Digital Connectivity Awards 2026 by 9 September
From: "Valiucko, Darijus" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 13:11:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleague in broadband,

The European Commission (DG Connect) invites to apply for the European
Digital Connectivity Awards 2026. Projects of all sizes that are already
advanced in their implementation and have a tangible impact, are welcome
to apply — whether rural, urban, private, public, local, regional,
national, cross-border or international. Applications are open to projects
covering all relevant connectivity technologies, including fibre, 5G,
fixed wireless access, satellite, backbone and international connectivity
solutions. Application deadline is 9 September 2026. The application form
and guidance is available online on the
<mailto:https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/policies/european-digital
-connectivity-awards> European Digital Connectivity Awards page.

The winners will receive a European Digital Connectivity Award and will be
showcased by the European Commission through relevant media channels,
events and websites.

For further information & support, please contact the European Digital
Connectivity Awards helpdesk by email at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or by phone at +49 341 962103 19.

With kind regards,
Darijus Valiucko

Darijus Valiucko
EU-Projektmanager

Tel.: +49 341 962103-19
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Schillerstraße 4 | 04109 Leipzig

aconium GmbH
Friedrichstrasse 102 | 10117 Berlin | Germany

 <https://aconium.eu/?lang=en> www.aconium.eu |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/aconiumgmbh> LinkedIn |
<https://www.xing.com/pages/aconiumgmbh> XING |
<https://www.facebook.com/aconium> facebook |
<https://bsky.app/profile/aconium.bsky.social> Bluesky |
<https://www.youtube.com/@aconiumgmbh> YouTube

Managing Director: Tim Brauckmüller
VAT-ID: DE259091767 | HRB 111699B | AG Berlin Charlottenburg

Information on the processing of personal data can be found in our Privacy
Policy.
 <https://aconium.eu/impressum/datenschutz/>
https://aconium.eu/impressum/datenschutz

This e-mail is intended only to the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender and do not read, use, copy or
disclose any information contained to others and delete it from the
computer(s) or other equipment, on which you received it.

 <https://aconium.eu/themen-infrastrukturen/>