Subject: Ed: ICCROM | Invitation to the 2nd Extraordinary Session of the ICCROM General Assembly - Invitation à la 2e Session extraordinaire de l'Assemblée Générale de l'ICCROM - Invitación a la 2.° sesión extraordinaria de la Asamblea General
From: "Reesi Sild - KUM" <[email-masked]>
To: "min - KUM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2026 11:54:34 +0300

Palun registreerida ja suunata mulle täitmiseks - koostada Nota Verbale.
  _____

Saatja: Secretariat of the Governing Bodies / Secrétariat des Organes
Directeurs <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: reede, 27. märts 2026 17:00
Adressaat: Reesi Sild - KUM <[email-masked]>; Kais Matteus - MKA
<[email-masked]>
Koopia: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>; Secretariat of the Governing Bodies / Secrétariat
des Organes Directeurs <[email-masked]>
Teema: ICCROM | Invitation to the 2nd Extraordinary Session of the ICCROM
General Assembly - Invitation à la 2e Session extraordinaire de
l'Assemblée Générale de l'ICCROM - Invitación a la 2.° sesión
extraordinaria de la Asamblea General

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

(Français ci-dessous)

(Español a continuación)

Sir, Madam,

Pursuant to the decision of the 34th Session of the General Assembly,
please find herewith attached the invitation from the ICCROM
Director-General to the 2nd Extraordinary Session of the General Assembly
of ICCROM.

The Session will be convened on 28 April 2026 at 12:30 (CEST) and will be
held online via the Zoom platform.

Together with the invitation you will find:

* Annex I: Extract from the Record of Decisions of the 34th General
Assembly

* Annex II: Most relevant rules from the Statutes and the Rules of
Procedure of the General Assembly

Furthermore, we are pleased to inform you that the Provisional Agenda, the
Timetable and the further detailed PWB 2026-2027 (detailed version), which
has been approved by consensus by the Council on 26 February 2026, are now
available on the Governing Bodies portal at  <https://ga.iccrom.org/>
https://ga.iccrom.org/

We would appreciate receiving the credentials of the delegation of your
country through a Nota Verbale, no later than 21 April 2026.

Yours sincerely,

Secretariat of the Governing Bodies

***

Madame, Monsieur,

Conformément à la décision de la 34e session de l'Assemblée générale,
veuillez trouver ci-joint l’invitation de la Directrice Générale de
l'ICCROM à la 2esession extraordinaire de l'Assemblée générale de
l’ICCROM.

Cette session se tiendra en ligne via la plateforme Zoom, le 28 avril 2026
à 12h30 (CEST).

Outre cette l'invitation, vous trouverez les documents suivants :

*  Annexe I. Extrait des Décisions de la 34e session de l'Assemblée
générale

*  Annexe II. Règles pertinentes des Statuts et du Règlement intérieur de
l'Assemblée générale

En outre, nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que l'ordre du jour
provisoire, le calendrier et la version plus détaillée du PTB 2026-2027
(version détaillée), qui a été approuvé à l'unanimité par le Conseil le 26
février 2026, sont disponibles sur le portail des organes directeurs à
l'adresse  <https://ga.iccrom.org/> https://ga.iccrom.org/

Nous vous serions reconnaissants de bien vouloir nous faire parvenir les
lettres de créance de la délégation de votre pays par voie de note
verbale, au plus tard le 21 avril 2026.

Cordialement,

Secrétariat des organes directeurs

***

Señor/Señora:

De conformidad con la decisión adoptada en la 34.ª sesión de la Asamblea
General, se adjunta la invitación de la Directora General del ICCROM a la
2.ª sesión extraordinaria de la Asamblea General del ICCROM.

La sesión se convocará el 28 de abril de 2026 a las 12:30 (CEST) y se
celebrará en línea a través de la plataforma Zoom.

Junto con la invitación encontrará:

*  Anexo I: Extracto del acta de decisiones de la 34.ª sesión de la
Asamblea General

*  Anexo II: Disposiciones más relevantes de los Estatutos y del
Reglamento de la Asamblea General

Asimismo, nos complace informarles de que la Agenda Provisional, el
Calendario y la versión detallada del Programa de Trabajo y Presupuesto
2026–2027 (versión detallada), aprobado por consenso por el Consejo el 26
de febrero de 2026, ya están disponibles en el portal de los Órganos
Rectores en:  <https://ga.iccrom.org/> https://ga.iccrom.org/

Agradeceríamos recibir las credenciales de la delegación de su país
mediante Nota Verbal, a más tardar el 21 de abril de 2026.

Atentamente,

Secretaría de los Órganos Rectores

Secretariat of the Governing Bodies | Secrétariat des organes directeurs

Via di San Michele 13 - 00153, Rome - Italy | Italie

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.iccrom.org/> www.iccrom.org

-----------------------

Information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, dissemination or other use of this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the
sender and delete the message from your system. Thank you in advance for
your cooperation.

Les informations transmises dans ce message sont destinées uniquement à la
personne ou à l'entité à laquelle elles sont adressées et doivent être
considérées comme confidentielles et non divulgables. Toute révision,
diffusion ou autre utilisation de ces informations par des personnes ou
des entités autres que le destinataire prévu est interdite. Si vous avez
reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez contacter l'expéditeur et supprimer
le message de votre système. Nous vous remercions par avance de votre
collaboration.