Subject: Request for Assistance in Research Study on Environmental Health Practices
From: "Tobacco Products Directive at MHA - Health Regulation" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Farrugia Christine at MHA - Health Regulation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 12:56:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

I hope this email finds you in good spirits. I am reaching out to inform you 
that my colleague is pursuing a Master of Arts in Evidence-Based Management 
and Effective Decision Making at the University of Malta. She is presently 
immersed in a research endeavour for her dissertation titled 'The Standard 
Operating Procedures and Risk Mitigation Strategies of the Environmental 
Health Directorate - In a Small European Member State'.

As an integral part of her literature review, the student intends to 
construct a comparative table encompassing all 27 European Union Member 
States, aiming to identify shared practices and activities conducted by 
other governmental bodies or private enterprises. To facilitate this 
scholarly pursuit, a questionnaire has been included herein. Specifically, 
she is keen on gathering insights into the tasks undertaken by environmental 
health officers, health inspectors, and food inspectors. It would be greatly 
appreciated if you could forward this questionnaire to anyone eligible to 
contribute.

She is still awaiting responses from participants in the following 
countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, 
Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and Sweden. Your assistance in 
forwarding this questionnaire to any contacts you may have from these 
countries would be immensely appreciated, as it would greatly contribute to 
the validity of this research endeavour.

Your contribution would be highly appreciated,

Regards,

Tobacco Surveillance Unit Malta

Environmental Health Directorate

Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?

Fill 
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgKP9xJCmQlNZPszOG8GlSCCASRyrLekAiTItVyLwlX3U5Ng/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link> 
in using Google Forms

I've invited you to fill in a form:

Request 
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgKP9xJCmQlNZPszOG8GlSCCASRyrLekAiTItVyLwlX3U5Ng/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link> 
for Assistance in Research Study on Environmental Health Practices

Dear Participant,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that the 
undersigned is acting as an intermediary for a student perusing a Master of 
Arts in Evidence-Based Management and effective Decision Making at the 
University of Malta.  The student is currently engaged in a research study 
for her dissertation, titled 'The Standard Operating Procedures and Risk 
Mitigation Strategies of the Environmental Health Directorate - In a Small 
European member state'.

As part of the literature review, the student aims to create  a comparative 
table encompassing all 27 European Union Member States to identify common 
practices and works performed by other authorities or private companies. To 
facilitate this research, a questionnaire has been attached, and we kindly 
request your assistance in completing it. Specifically, we are interested in 
gathering information on Tasks undertaken by environmental health officers, 
health inspectors and food inspectors in your country.

Your co-operation in providing access to relevant resources would 
significantly contribute to the depth and scope of this study. This 
questionnaire will only take a few minutes. Please be assured that any 
information shared will be handled with utmost confidentiality and used 
solely for academic purposes.

Thank you for considering my request. Should you have any questions or 
require clarification, I am available for discussion. I appreciate your time 
and willingness to collaborate, and I look forward to the possibility of 
your support.

Best regards,

Mr Bernard Schembri

Contact no: 00356 20954111

Christine Farrugia B.Sc. (Hons) Environmental Health (Melita)
Environmental Health Practitioner
Environmental Health
Department for Health Regulation

t +356 21337333  e  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
 <http://www.gov.mt/> www.gov.mt  |   <http://www.publicservice.gov.mt/> 
www.publicservice.gov.mt  |   <https://www.facebook.com/servizzpubbliku> 
fb.com/servizzpubbliku

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this 
e-mail

MINISTRY FOR HEALTH AND ACTIVE AGEING

CONTINENTAL BUSINESS CENTRE, TREJQA TAL- FERROVIJA,
SANTA VENERA, MALTA