Subject: Contribution to the HCCH Budget for FY 72 (1 July 2026 to 30 June 2027) - Estonia
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2026 14:02:00 +0300

Dear Sir / Madam,

Attached you will find a letter and its attachments (including the invoice 
of assessed contributions) from the Secretary General of the HCCH containing 
the details of your State’s financial contribution to the HCCH’s Budget for 
1 July 2026 to 30 June 2027 (FY 72).

Please note that the invoice of assessed contributions reflects the full 
outstanding contribution to be paid by your State.

This letter and attachments are being sent in electronic format only.

You are kindly requested to confirm receipt of this message as soon as 
possible.

Yours sincerely,

 <https://www.hcch.net/en/home/>

Hague Conference on Private International Law

Permanent Bureau

Conférence de La Haye de droit international privé

Bureau Permanent

Conferencia de La Haya de Derecho Internacional Privado

Oficina Permanente