Subject: SFNT-2024-10-23
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 07:01:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
 	ICSMS	

SFNT-2024-10-23	
Dear Safeguard users, 

Safeguard - No Objection Alert	
We would like to inform you that no objection has been raised against the
notified measure within the specified period. The corrective action is
deemed to be justified. 	
Alert ID	CI	Date of launch	Product Designation	Authority
2009/48/EC-FIN-240725-18290	GEN240725259577 	2024-07-25
Costume and wig 	Finnish Customs (Tulli)	

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230. 

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to
this email.