Subject: 11th BIENNALE OF CHILDREN'S PAINTING
From: "Embassy of Greece in Tallinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 10:48:32 +0200

Dear Madam/ Sir

In the context of cultural exchange and collaboration which brings together 
diverse artistic expressions (Estonian included) in an harmonious blend, we 
would like to inform you that the Museum and Children's Art Academy of 
Xanthi will organize

the 11th Children's Art Biennale 2024-2025, entitled "Artificial 
Intelligence".

All children from 4 to 17 years of age are welcome to participate by sending 
their paintings/original works of art by the 30th of May 2024 directly to 
the following addressꓽ

Ms.Mavrogeni Lita

MUSEUM AND ACADEMY

CHILDREN'S ART

Ipiatrou Triantafillidi, Nο 26, P.K 67100

Xanthi HELLAS

Tel 0030 25415 52228     E-mail:[email-masked] 
<https://e.mail.ru/compose?To=[email-masked]>

Further information is available in the attached documents and at the link 
www.oikoumeni.gr <http://www.oikoumeni.gr/>  . Given the very friendly 
relations between Estonian and Greek people, the participation of Estonian 
children will be highly appreciated by the organizers.

For countries sharing common principles and values, as Estonia and Greece, 
building additional bridges of communication remains an ideal way to better 
understand each other in today's ever changing global environment. Indeed, 
in an interconnected world, international cultural mobility is undoubtedly 
beneficial to all parts, creating bonds and ties.

In the light of the above, you are kindly requested to forward the 
information regarding the said event to Estonian hobby schools and regular 
schools, and institutions that may be interested in participating in it.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and help.

Kind regards,

Kaparaki Eirini

Embassy of Greece to Tallinn

Consular Office

  _____

Embassy of Greece in Tallinn
Harju 6, 10130, Tallinn, Estonia
Tel.: +372 - 640 3560
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  / https://kreeka.ee 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/18wi_i-sIuw0PI0X-7T1LtL39WN4_oT90rJTmjBO_Tha9-vEKhmcwQcSjCBzB0d5LHDuMpEuPGx1beMvo8RaByE2kMut49kE-Z1r2mMeqxFj6ENXIADg-2whizkrpwKb2gD1njZHlQByK9XvL4znEtzVQxwhN55IHjJ52CxWsRPGVEEa3Jnvzg51iN692wzz-dWLC1ifJHv2NIQ-EJkHPkMy3nn0FJxmx28vTTw2VkSHd3z2SqlNupMPb3WU-3zJ9Ubb4W-leQ9Zp6yDVEmZRd_cIveDelMb6j5wip3xML04oHR8auspF7YzrnupBwStwDk8PpzsZvBWVWCSPziIRnpRwxD2oVn7O2u6QF8-JGSbScUjMDg1-LVYBuJouWinOj0X6Fv5Ko5qi3WyfKBfbBg/https%3A%2F%2Fkreeka.ee> 
/ www.facebook.com/GreeceInEstonia 
<https://www.facebook.com/GreeceInEstonia>