Subject: Nominations-HNS TTX in Armenia 4-9 October 2026
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "SEMB Per Oyvind" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "SALVI Donatella" <[email-masked]>, "TUOMELA Maria" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Christophe Debray" <[email-masked]>, "Axelle Riff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2026 18:46:45 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear colleagues,

With reference to the mail sent on 28 April this year inviting you to 
nominate experts for the EUCPT, TAST and skeleton teams of modules and ORCs 
for the HNS Tabletop Exercise in Yerevan, Armenia, 4-9 October, we would 
like to send a reminder kindly asking you to consider nominations as 
referred to in the attached invitation letter. Although you are free to 
consider nominations for all three categories, we would especially 
appreciate nominations for skeleton teams of modules/ORCs. The attached info 
sheet gives necessary information about the exercise.

We have attached another set of registration forms in word that will 
facilitate the administrative process filling them out. The new deadline is 
set to 27 July COB.

Thank you in advance for your kind support in this matter.

Kind regards

Per-Oyvind Semb

Policy Officer ECHO.A.4

European Commission

Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid 
Operations (DG ECHO)
Unit A.4 – Civil Protection Emergency Response Capabilities
L-86, 01/42 B-1049 Brussels, Belgium
tel. +32 2 29 50991

e-mail: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

The  <https://civil-protection-knowledge-network.europa.eu/> Union Civil 
Protection Knowledge Network connects civil protection and disaster risk 
management communities,

sharing knowledge and growing collective strength in prevention of, 
preparedness for and response to disasters.