Subject: FW: Registration for "Workshop for EU tobacco control laboratories"
From: "WENZL Thomas" <[email-masked]>
To: "WENZL Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <henric.franss
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2025 16:21:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

This is a quick reminder for those who have not yet registered for the 
“Workshop for EU tobacco control laboratories”.

The draft agenda can be found in the appendix. The draft agenda will be 
completed by the end of the month.

Please register as soon as possible, as we can only maintain pre-booked 
hotel rooms for a limited period.

You may forward this email within your organization to interested 
colleagues. Registration is required both for in-person and virtual 
participation.

With kind regards

Thomas Wenzl

From: WENZL Thomas (JRC-GEEL)
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2025 11:01 AM
To: WENZL Thomas (JRC-GEEL) <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Registration for "Workshop for EU tobacco control laboratories"

Dear Colleagues,

The registration for the “Workshop for EU tobacco control laboratories”  is 
open.

The workshop will take place on 14 and 15 October at the JRC in Geel, 
Belgium.

The draft agenda is attached to this email and can also be retrieved from 
the registration page.

One session is reserved for contributions from the Member States. Again, I 
would like to ask official tobacco control laboratories to inform me about 
research/experiences, which they would like to share (present) with the 
other participants.

Here is the link to the registration form: 
<https://web.jrc.ec.europa.eu/remjrc/screen/meeting/17134/registration-form> 
https://web.jrc.ec.europa.eu/remjrc/screen/meeting/17134/registration-form

The workshop will be organized as a hybrid event. However, in-person 
participation is preferred.

Travel and accommodation expenses will be reimbursed for one participant per 
Member State in accordance with the Commission's applicable rules.

In addition, travel and accommodation expenses for speakers contributing to 
the scientific program will be reimbursed.

Travel details may be provided at a later date. However, we ask all 
participants to communicate their accommodation requirements as soon as 
possible to arrange hotel room reservations.

We will organize a joint dinner on 14 October. Participants in the dinner 
will be requested at a later date to indicate dietary preferences.

If you are unable to attend in person, or if additional people from your 
organization would like to follow the workshop online, it is still necessary 
to register for online participation. Please note that you must indicate 
online participation in both the first and third step of registration 
(“Organisation data”). Of course, you do not have to provide any information 
about accommodation and travel there, but you must select “Online” 
participation again at the bottom of the page to continue with the 
registration.

Registered participants who are eligible to participate in the workshop will 
receive their login details shortly before the workshop.

Finally, if your area of ​​responsibility within your organization has 
changed, I would like to ask you to forward this email to the person 
responsible for tobacco products.

With kind regards

Thomas Wenzl

______________________________________________________

Dr Thomas Wenzl

Project manager

Joint Research Centre

Food Integrity Unit (F.4)

Retieseweg 111

B-2440 Geel

Tel: +32 14 571 320