Subject: CTIF Volunteer Firefighters Commission - Invitation to Meeting in Lakitelek, Hungary (October)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2026 09:09:03 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear colleagues,

please find attached the invitation to the next Commission Meeting. You
will find all the details in the document for planning your flights and
accommodation.

For registration use the following link:
https://forms.office.com/e/ZHyxcGek0H

Please forward the link to your organization's representatives. Use this
form even if you are not attending the meeting.

Kind regards

Raphael Koller

--

---------

Raphael KOLLER, BSc MSc

Oberbrandrat

Generalsekretär

Tel.: +43 1 545 82 30

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Österreichischer Bundesfeuerwehrverband

Generalsekretariat

Voitgasse 4 | 1220 Wien

Tel.: +43 1 545 82 30

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]