Subject: WIPO – C N 4230 - Calendar of Meetings 2026
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2025 13:08:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. N 4230 relating to the calendar of the 
dates for the principal committees and bodies of the World Intellectual 
Property Organization (WIPO) and the International Union for the Protection 
of New Varieties of Plants (UPOV) and the dates for the principal working 
groups and expert groups that will meet in 2026.

--------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. N 4230 qui concerne le calendrier 
des réunions des principaux comités et organes de l’Organisation Mondiale de 
la Propriété Intellectuelle (OMPI) et de l’Union internationale pour la 
protection des obtentions végétales (UPOV), ainsi que des réunions des 
principaux groupes de travail et groupes d’experts de l’OMPI, qui se 
tiendront en 2026.

--------

Se adjunta la circular C. N 4230 relativa al calendario de las fechas de los 
principales comités y órganos de la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad 
Intelectual (OMPI) y de la Unión Internacional para la Protección de las 
Obtenciones Vegetales (UPOV), así como las fechas de los principales grupos 
de trabajo y grupos de expertos de la OMPI que se reunirán en 2026.

--------

تجدون طيه التعميم C. N 4230 بشأن برنامج تواريخ اجتماعات اللجان والهيئات 
الرئيسية التابعة للمنظمة العالمية للملكية الفكرية (الويبو) وللاتحاد الدولي 
لحماية الأصناف النباتية الجديدة (الأوبوف) وكذلك اجتماعات الأفرقة العاملة 
وأفرقة الخبراء الرئيسية، التي ستُعقد في عام 2026.

-------

随函附上第C.N.4230号通函，涉及将于2026年举行会议的世界知识产权组织（产权组织）各主要委员会和机构以及国际植物新品种保护联盟（UPOV）的会期安排和各主要工作组及专家组的会期安排。

-------

К настоящему письму прилагается циркуляр C. N 4230 с указанием сроков 
проведения заседаний основных комитетов и органов Всемирной организации 
интеллектуальной собственности (ВОИС) и Международного союза по охране новых 
сортов растений (УПОВ), а также сроков проведения заседаний основных рабочих 
групп и групп экспертов ВОИС в 2026 году.

---------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY