Subject: Invitation to the Justice Leaders Dialogue of the OECD Global Roundtable on Equal Access to Justice – November 12, 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2025 19:07:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

Following the joint letter of invitation recently sent by the OECD
Secretary-General and the Minister of the Presidency, Justice and
Relations with the Parliament of the Kingdom of Spain, we are pleased to
share with you an additional message from the Minister.

While the formal invitation has already been extended, the Spanish
Minister wishes to personally reiterate his warm invitation to your
Minister to participate in the Justice Leaders Dialogue of the OECD Global
Roundtable on Equal Access to Justice, to be held in Madrid on November
12, 2025.

Please find the Minister’s personal letter attached. A printed copy will
also be sent by post.

We look forward to welcoming your Minister at the Roundtable.

Kind regards,

Secretaría del Ministro de la Presidencia, Justicia

y Relaciones con las Cortes

Telefs:  91 390 01 44 / 01 43

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  _____

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener
información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es Vd. el destinatario
indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o
copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente.
Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que lo destruya y
notifique el hecho a la dirección electrónica del remitente. El correo
electrónico vía Internet no permite asegurar la confidencialidad de los
mensajes que se transmiten ni su integridad o correcta recepción.
Ministerio de la Presidencia, Justicia y Relaciones con las Cortes no
asume ninguna responsabilidad por estas circunstancias.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by a professional privilege
or whose disclosure is prohibited by law. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any read, dissemination, copy or
disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If this
message has been received in error, please immediately notify us via
e-mail and delete it. Internet e-mail neither guarantees the
confidentiality nor the integrity or proper receipt of the messages sent.
Ministry of Presidency, Justice and Parliamentary Relations does not
assume any liability for those circumstances.

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de que es realmente necesario.
EL MEDIO AMBIENTE ES COSA DE TODOS

Ministerio de la Presidencia, Justicia y Relaciones con las Cortes
<http://www.mpr.gob.es>