Subject: Request for exchange of experience
From: "Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Republic of Estonia" <[email-masked]>
To: "'MKM info'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 17:24:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear All,

The Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Republic of Estonia 
presents its compliments to the Ministry of Economic Affairs and 
Communications of the Republic of Estonia and has the honour to inform that 
the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan proposes to 
exchange experience with the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications 
of the Republic of Estonia on electronic ID card solutions (’’ e-ID“, ’’mobile 
ID’’ and ’’smart ID’’) by holding a meeting via video conference, 
organaizing a working visit to Estonia and requesting relevant information.

We would like to inform that the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of 
Estonia and other relevant authoritis are in contact with the Ministry of 
Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan on the above issue.

The Embassy will be grateful to the esteemed Ministry for its assistance in 
exchanging information with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic 
of Azerbaijan.

Main contact person:

Mr Ulvi Pashayev,

Main Information-Communication Department
The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Mobile : (+994 70) 200 66 11

Best Regards,

Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan

to the Republic of Estonia

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Tel: +372 640 50 50