Subject: Study visit for Ministry of Health of Ethiopia
From: "Sujani Kamalanathan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ants Anupõld <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2026 15:45:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Hello,  
  
I'm reaching out on behalf of Cybernetica to see if the Ministry of
Justice and Digital Affairs would be interested in being part of a study
visit for the Ministry of Health of Ethiopia. 
  
By way of background, Ethiopia is benchmarking countries that have
successfully implemented whole-of-government interoperability frameworks
and sector-specific digital health data exchange systems. This
benchmarking visit to Estonia is a strategic learning mission for the
team. It's aimed at gaining first-hand practical insights that will inform
Ethiopia’s design, governance model, and implementation roadmap for the
National Digital Health Interoperability Highway. The delegation will be
visiting Tallinn the week of May 18th. 
  
We believe your team would have valuable insights to offer the Ethiopian
delegation as one of the delegation's goals is to learn from real
implementation challenges and solutions, and then see how they can adapt
that to the Ethiopian context. Is this something that the Ministry of
Justice and Digital Affairs would be interested in participating in? If
so, please let me know and I can provide additional details.  
  
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for considering
this request. 
  
Kind Regards,  
  
Sujani Kamalanathan 
Business Analyst/Consultant 
Cybernetica AS 
Mäealuse 2/1, 12618 Tallinn 
Mobile +372 5465 0672 
www.cyber.ee