Subject: FW: Invitation letter ITSCCS to be sent to CEP members
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Anna Esquerra Roqueta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 16:46:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear members,

Please find attached the official invitation to the 6th edition of the 
International Training School on Core Correctional Skills (ITSCCS), taking 
place from 28 September to 2 October 2026 in Barcelona.

We are delighted to share this opportunity with you and hope it will be of 
great interest to colleagues seeking to strengthen their practical skills in 
effective supervision and rehabilitation.

Should you have any questions or require further information, feel free to 
reach out.

Kind Regards,

Ms Sharda Ramadhar

Operations & Policy Supporting Officer

Working days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +31 30 232 49 00 | +316 1102 57 08

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org

Find us on social media

  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> CEP probation | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> CEPprobation | 
<https://www.instagram.com/cep_probation/> CEP_probation| 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/CEPProbation> CEPProbation| 
<https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> CEPprobation

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/international-training-school-on-core-correctional-skills-2026/>

Early bird deadline: 1 June 2026

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/14th-electronic-monitoring-conference/>

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/wp-content/uploads/2025/12/online_CEP-Calendar-2026-A5-Landscape.pdf> 
 >> Looking for more events? Explore the 2026 Activity Calendar.