Subject: Kinnituskirja päring - AS PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisors
From: "ee_arinvoices_advisors" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2026 15:15:21 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Edastame käesolevaga kinnituskirja päringu ettevõtte AS
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisors poolt. Palume saata meile allkirjastatud
kinnituskiri vastavalt päringule.

Lugupidamisega

Anne Kiivit

PwC Advisors | Finance
Office: +372 6 141 800
AS PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisors
Tatari1
<https://maps.google.com/?q=P%C3%A4rnu+mnt+15+%7C+10141+%7C+Tallinn+%7C+Es
tonia&entry=gmail&source=g> | 10116  | Tallinn | Estonia
http://www.pwc.ee <http://www.pwc.ee/>

"Privacy Statement (hyperlink:
https://www.pwc.com/ee/en/home/privacy-statements.html) The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Please familiarize yourself with our privacy policy."