Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 32(26): Admission of the Republic of Botswana as a Member of the HCCH
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "National Organ Estonia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2026 17:03:07 +0300

Version française ci-après
Versión en español abajo

a

HCCH 2026 Focused Circular No 32

Admission of the Republic of Botswana as a Member of the HCCH

The Permanent Bureau of the HCCH is pleased to forward the attached letter
from the Secretary General with regard to the admission proposal of the
Republic of Botswana as a Member of the HCCH.

THE HAGUE, 9 June 2026

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members

To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 32 de la HCCH de 2026

Admission de la République du Botswana en tant que Membre de la HCCH

Le Bureau Permanent de la HCCH a le plaisir de transmettre ci-joint une
lettre du Secrétaire Général relative à la proposition d’admission de la
République du Botswana en tant que Membre de la HCCH.

LA HAYE, le 9 juin 2026

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres

Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 32 de la HCCH de 2026

Admisión de la República de Botswana como Miembro de la HCCH

La Oficina Permanente de la HCCH se complace en transmitir adjunta una
carta del Secretario General relativa a la propuesta de admisión de la
República de Botswana como Miembro de la HCCH.

LA HAYA, 9 de junio de 2026

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros

A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros