Subject: ILC 2026: Requests for Permanent Mission vehicle access authorizations and temporary ground passes for drivers
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 18:11:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE
NOTE VERBALE
Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/13-05-2026/16
ILC 2026: Requests for Permanent Mission vehicle access authorizations
and temporary ground passes for drivers 
The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the Permanent
Missions of States Members of the International Labour Organization (ILO)
and has the honour to inform them of the procedure for obtaining vehicle
access authorizations and temporary ground passes for drivers from
Diplomatic Missions for the upcoming 114th Session of the International
Labour Conference, which will take place at the Palais des Nations from
Monday, 1 June to Friday, 12 June 2026. 
This procedure aims to streamline the issuance of accreditation for any
temporary drivers or for any rental or replacement vehicles that may be
used in relation to the Conference. Drivers and vehicles from Missions
that already have valid grounds pass and vehicle authorization for the
United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) are not required to reapply for
these temporary grounds pass or vehicle authorization.
In order to obtain vehicle access authorization and temporary ground
passes for drivers, Missions are requested to send a note verbale, as well
as a copy of the vehicle registration document (carte grise) and a copy of
the temporary driver’s passport or ID, to the UNOG Identification Unit of
the Security and Safety Service ([email-masked]). The
note verbale should include the following:
*   the purpose of the request;
*   the name of the driver (the first and last names should appear as
they do on the passport or ID);
*   the driver's photograph (ID format);
*   the driver’s email address;
*   the driver’s phone number; and
*       the registration number, make, type and colour of vehicle.
Drivers are invited to come and collect their badges personally. In light
of the building works underway at the Palais des Nations, diplomatic
vehicle parking will be reserved at the P5 lower parking lot. Parking is
limited and when full, no more diplomatic vehicles will be allowed to
enter the Palais des Nations. Therefore, drop and go is highly
recommended.
This information concerns vehicles and temporary drivers for the
Conference ONLY. All requests for badges for delegates already accredited
to the Conference must be made at the registration office (see Conference
website at www.ilo.org/ilc).
Should Permanent Missions have any questions or need more information
regarding access to the Palais des Nations, they should not hesitate to
contact the Identification Unit of the Security and Safety Service by
telephone (+41 22 917 5002) or by email
([email-masked]). For all other information
concerning the Conference, Permanent Missions are requested to contact
[email-masked].
The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to
renew to the Permanent Missions of States Members of the ILO the
assurances of its highest consideration.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. 
 
Route des Morillons 4
CH-1211 Geneva 22
Switzerland

ilo.org | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
 
----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission. 
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles,
ou spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus. 
-----------------------------------------