Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 32(24): 1993 Adoption Convention: updating website / repository of studies on financial aspects
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 15:08:51 +0300

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 32

1993 Adoption Convention
Updating information / documents on the Adoption Section of the HCCH
website
Repository of studies and other sources on the risk of financial aspects
of intercountry adoption

The PB invites Members and Central Authorities designated under the 1993
Adoption Convention to take note of the following:

I.          Updating the information / documents available on the Adoption
Section of the HCCH website

The PB kindly requests that Members and Central Authorities designated
under the 1993 Adoption Convention ensure that information and documents
available on the
<https://www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/specialised-sections/inte
rcountry-adoption> Adoption Section of the HCCH website are up to date,
namely:
<https://www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/authorities1/?cid=69>
contact information,
<https://www.hcch.net/en/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6221&dtid=
42> country profile,
<https://www.hcch.net/en/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6775&dtid=
32> statistics and
<https://www.hcch.net/en/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6455&dtid=
33> tables on costs.

Any updates should be sent in a Word document by e-mail to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] no later than Friday 31
May 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST).

II.         Repository of studies and other sources on the risk of
financial aspects of intercountry adoption

Following the mandate of CGAP 2024 for the Working Group (WG) on the
Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption to continue its work and the
report of its second meeting (see para. 17 of
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/d0219cec-42d0-4c92-b96f-ced19980b993.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 8B of January 2024), the PB kindly requests that Members and
Central Authorities designated under the 1993 Adoption Convention share
any studies and reports done by States and international organisations on
the risks of financial aspects of intercountry adoption, by e-mail to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] no later than Friday 31
May 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST).

The PB would like to thank members of the WG who have already shared such
studies and reports. Links to all studies and reports received will be
compiled in a repository and will be made available on the HCCH website
for reference.

The PB would also like to thank all Members and Central Authorities
designated under the 1993 Adoption Convention for their continued support
and cooperation.

THE HAGUE, 9 April 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1993 Adoption Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 32 de la HCCH de 2024

Convention Adoption de 1993
Actualisation des informations / documents disponibles sur l’Espace
Adoption du site web de la HCCH
Répertoire d’études et autres sources sur les risques liés aux aspects
financiers de l’adoption internationale

Le BP invite les Membres et les Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de
la Convention Adoption de 1993 à prendre note de ce qui suit :

I.          Actualisation des informations / documents disponibles sur
l’Espace Adoption du site web de la HCCH

Le BP demande aux Membres et aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de
la Convention Adoption de 1993 de s’assurer que les informations et
documents disponibles sur l’
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/instruments/conventions/specialised-sections/inte
rcountry-adoption/> Espace Adoption du site web de la HCCH sont à jour, à
savoir :
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/instruments/conventions/authorities1/?cid=69>
Coordonnées,
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6221&dtid=
42> Profils des États,
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6775&dtid=
32> Statistiques et
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6455&dtid=
33> Tableaux sur les coûts.

Toute mise à jour doit être envoyée dans un document Word par courrier
électronique à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] au plus tard le vendredi 31 mai 2024, à 17 h (heure
d’été Europe centrale).

II.         Répertoire d’études et autres sources sur les risques liés aux
aspects financiers de l’adoption internationale

Conformément au mandat donné par le CAGP de 2024 au Groupe de travail sur
les aspects financiers de l’adoption internationale de poursuivre ses
travaux et conformément au rapport de sa deuxième réunion (voir para. 17
du
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e80d7a74-6fdd-4206-9011-269798f83f3e.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 8B de janvier 2024), le BP demande aux Membres et aux
Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Adoption de 1993
de bien vouloir lui communiquer les études et rapports réalisés par les
États et les organisations internationales sur les risques liés aux
aspects financiers de l’adoption internationale, par courrier électronique
à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] au plus
tard le vendredi 31 mai 2024, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale).

Le BP souhaite remercier les membres du Groupe de travail qui ont déjà
partagé ces études et rapports. Les liens vers les études et les rapports
reçus seront compilés dans un répertoire et seront disponibles sur le site
web de la HCCH pour référence.

Le BP souhaite également remercier l’ensemble des Membres et des Autorités
centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Adoption de 1993 pour leur
soutien et leur collaboration constants.

LA HAYE, le 9 avril 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Adoption de
1993

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 32 de la HCCH de 2024

Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993
Actualización de la información y los documentos que figuran en la Sección
Adopción del sitio web de la HCCH
Repositorio de estudios y otras fuentes sobre el riesgo de los aspectos
económicos de la adopción internacional

La OP invita a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales designadas en
virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993 a tomar nota de lo siguiente:

I.          Actualización de la información y los documentos disponibles
en la Sección Adopción del sitio web de la HCCH

La OP solicita a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales designadas en
virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993 que verifiquen que la
información y los documentos disponibles en la
<https://www.hcch.net/es/instruments/conventions/specialised-sections/inte
rcountry-adoption/> Sección Adopción del sitio web de la HCCH estén
actualizados, a saber:
<https://www.hcch.net/es/instruments/conventions/authorities1/?cid=69>
información de contacto,
<https://www.hcch.net/es/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6221&dtid=
42> perfiles de país,
<https://www.hcch.net/es/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6775&dtid=
32> estadísticas y
<https://www.hcch.net/es/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6455&dtid=
33> tablas sobre costes.

Las actualizaciones que procedan deberán enviarse en un documento Word por
correo electrónico a la dirección  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. La fecha límite para ello es el viernes 31 de mayo
de 2024 a las 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa Central).

II.         Repositorio de estudios y otras fuentes sobre el riesgo de los
aspectos económicos de la adopción internacional

A raíz del mandato otorgado por el CAGP de 2024 al Grupo de Trabajo (GT)
sobre los Aspectos Económicos de la Adopción Internacional para que
continúe su labor y el informe de su segunda reunión (véase el párr. 17
del
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/d0219cec-42d0-4c92-b96f-ced19980b993.pdf>
Doc. Prel. N.º 8B de enero de 2024), la OP solicita a los Miembros y a las
Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción de
1993 que compartan los estudios e informes efectuados por los Estados y
las organizaciones internacionales sobre los riesgos de los aspectos
económicos de la adopción internacional, por correo electrónico, a
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para
ello es el viernes 31 de mayo de 2024, a las 17:00 horas (hora de verano
de Europa Central).

La OP desea expresar su agradecimiento a los miembros del GT que ya han
compartido dichos estudios e informes. Los enlaces a todos los estudios e
informes que se reciban se recopilarán en un repositorio y estarán
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH para su consulta.

La OP también desea agradecer a todos los Miembros y Autoridades Centrales
designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993 por su apoyo y
cooperación permanentes.

LA HAYA, 9 de abril de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Adopción de 1993

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros