Subject: Request for information
From: "Paa Kwesi Agyeifi" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: "RAM Pressikas list", "Samuel Aning" <[email-masked]>, "Richmond Ababio Bosompem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 18:45:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Minister for Public Enterprises in Ghana, the Honourable Joseph
Cudjoe,  wishes to embark on a study visit to Estonia. The Minister and
his entourage would like to visit the Ministry or Organisation which holds
government's stake (Government's interests) in the State-Owned
Enterprises. We want to write officially to the appropriate organisation,
hence the purpose of this mail. I should be grateful if you could
volunteer information to me on which Ministry or organisation to direct
our letter. Thank you.

Standing by for your response.

Kind regards,

Paa Kwesi Agyefi
Head of Communication
Public Enterprises Secretariat
Office of the President, Ghana
[email-masked]
+233 0247564725