Subject: WHO: Update on Nominations of the Global Health Architecture (GHA) Taskforce
From: "HQ GBS Directors Office" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "KRANAWETTER, Sigrid" <[email-masked]>, "PENDSE, Razia" <[email-masked]>, "AYLWARD, Raymond Bruce J." <[email-masked]>, "Office of the Director-General" <[email-masked]>, "KRUEGER, Nicole" <[email-masked]>, "OSEI, Jude" <[email-masked]>, "VEA, Gina Rene" <[email-masked]>, "GRAF, Diana Nkirote" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2026 15:30:33 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear WHO Member States,

Please refer to C.L.26.2026 inviting WHO Member States to submit nominations 
for Member State representatives to serve as members of the Task Force on 
Global Health Architecture (GHA) Reform.

Further to the Informal Member State Consultation held on 26 June 2026, the 
process for nominating Member State representatives has now been updated 
with the clarifications below and separated from the draft Terms of 
Reference, the latter of which will be further considered at the first 
meeting of the Task Force.

Recognizing and respecting the Member State-led nature of the Joint Process 
on GHA Reform, WHO regional offices will facilitate the process for each 
regional group of Member States, receiving Member State nominations and 
working with those Member States to confirm two representatives and one 
alternate for the Task Force. The final decision on each region’s 
representatives to the Task Force will rest with the Member States of that 
region. The deadline for submitting nominations by email to the respective 
Regional Director and/or their office has been extended to Friday 24 July 
2026. The two representatives identified by the regional group of Member 
States will serve as Task Force members; the third, alternate will be 
invited to join the Task Force only if one of the first two representatives 
of that region is subsequently elected as a Co-Chair. Should there be more 
than three nominations from among the Member States of a region, the 
Regional Director would facilitate, with the regional coordinator and Member 
States of the Region, a Member State-led process to agree on the final two 
representatives and one alternate.

In keeping with the spirit of document A79/24, the regional nomination 
processes are encouraged to take into account the aim of reflecting in the 
overall membership of the Task Force a balance of representation across 
geographies, gender, institutional perspectives, and country contexts, 
including low-, middle-, and high-income countries, as well as fragile 
settings and small island developing States. The Task Force will also aim to 
have a common commitment to equity, country ownership and regional 
capacities. In line with the objectives of the Joint Process, the Task Force 
is expected to benefit from a wide and diverse mix of experience and 
expertise relevant to GHA reform, including but not limited to the areas of 
senior leadership in health, global health functions and governance, 
institutional and systems reforms , multilateral processes, strategic and 
systems thinking, and consensus building. Task Force members will work to 
the collective interests of the Joint Process, informed by their national, 
regional and/or institutional perspectives.

Should you have any questions, please contact the WHO Secretariat at the 
following email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Best regards,

WHO Secretariat

From: ola < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2026 4:28 PM
Subject: WHO: C.L.26.2026 (Nominations of the Global Health Architecture 
Taskforce )

Dear Member States of the World Health Organization,

Please find attached, in the six official languages, C.L.26.2026 regarding 
nominations of the Global Health Architecture Taskforce.

For any further information, kindly contact [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Best regards,

Department of Governing Bodies
World Health Organization

***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY***